6120 Executive Blvd.,
Rockville, MD 20852
T 301 347.9309
F 301 347.9310
The Coalition for the Life Sciences (CLS) educates its members, Congress, and the public about public policy and legislation affecting the conduct and funding of biomedical research, including:
- The Congressional Biomedical Research Caucus Briefings – The CBRC was established in 1989 to broaden the support and knowledge of basic and clinical biomedical research issues throughout the Congress in a bipartisan manner. Watch some of the country’s top scientists in these recorded presentations.
- News & Updates – The CRBC provides it’s members with the latest information on Congressional action that could impact science policy.
- Events – Attend events in DC and around the country and take a stand for science.
- Biomedical Research Funding – State-by-state funding facts, including information on NIH, NSF, and the life sciences in general.
- Testimony – CLS members provide expert testimony to Congress providing an invaluable perspective to policymakers.